Monday, January 11, 2010

Welcome to the Blog

Welcome Everyone to this blog.
Purpose of this Blog:

This is part of the course work for one of my subjects in Bible College “God, Revelation and Men – Theology I”. The objective of this course is to introduce us to the field of dogmatics (church doctrines) and to help the students to think through some theological issues in relationship to Theology (study about God), Bibliology (study about the Bible), Antropology (study about men) and Hamartialogy (study on sin).

By the end of this course, I should be able to:

1. Construct my own theological foundation for the ministry.

2. Appraise the different basic theological view concerning the above mentioned topics.

3. Acquire a reasonable knowledge to construct an apology for faith.

4. Develop skills to discern erroneous theological views.

This blog serves as a springboard and a form of learning for me and the readers.

This is where we will begin our theological talks.

WHAT I HOPE AT THE END OF THIS BLOG AND SEMESTER:

I hope that we would be able to learn from one another. I really appreciate your time and effort in contributing to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment